At OPPLE Lighting we continue to innovate and seek the best solutions for our customers. Therefore, we start the month of October announcing the launch of new products and improvements in our catalogue.
We are introducing important innovations for indoor, industrial, and outdoor applications: new luminaires, spots, high temperature highbays and improvements in our waterproof families, among others. Here are the main innovations for October 2023.
Click the link below to download our innovation brochure for October 2023:
We are extending our office lighting range
From 1 October, our special and decorative lighting for offices will grow with the addition of:
- Falcon floor luminaire. With an advanced and modern design offering direct and indirect light distribution, Falcon provides a lighting experience with an exceptionally comfortable light level (UGR<16). Equipped with integrated motion and daylight sensors, the Falcon automatically adjusts lighting according to ambient conditions. This not only ensures optimum brightness throughout the day, but also saves energy whenever possible.
- Sparrow desk lamp. With its sleek and contemporary design, the Sparrow is pleasing to the eye while delivering comfortable light of the highest quality. With an intuitive touch-key control, you can effortlessly adjust the brightness and change the color temperature (CCT) to suit your preference, allowing you to create the perfect lighting environment for any task. A professional, glare-free honeycomb lens makes the Sparrow ideal for office or home use, minimizing uncomfortable glare for an optimal visual experience. But what really sets the Sparrow apart is the indirect backlighting that adds comfort and warmth to your workspace.
- Suspended Panel Riga. Riga's clean, minimalist design gives a modern and elegant touch to any room in which it is placed. With a low glare UGR value of 19, RIGA is ideally suited to office environments, where comfortable and efficient light is essential for productivity. One of the most outstanding features of Riga is its flexibility, its power switch and the possibility to switch between colour temperatures (CCT) of 3000K, 3500K and 4000K. Riga is also available in DALI2 and Smart Lighting (BLE2) versions, allowing the lighting to be easily integrated into intelligent control systems.
Our Waterproof family is undergoing great developments
In October, OPPLE is implementing upgrades to two waterproof product lines: the Waterproof EcoMax and the Waterproof Classic.
- Both the Waterproof EcoMax and Waterproof Classic offer impressive features, including improved high efficiency up to 150 lm/W and convenient power switch on the high-performance versions. In addition, the Waterproof EcoMax G3 has a new high-power version with a high light output of 8,250 lm. Key benefit of the Waterproof Classic family is the possibility to connect the wiring both at the rear and at the sides. The Classic also incorporates a clip-on design for a waterproof solution with power switch and extended lifetime of 70,000 hours.
- The new Waterproof Classic Housing is specially designed for use with our LED fluorescent tubes (not included). You can choose from both side and rear wiring connection options, allowing you to tailor the installation to your specific needs. With easy maintenance and the possibility of upgrading lamps, this housing offers a durable solution that grows with you.
Highbay Performer High Temperature (HT)
New to the range, this LED Highbay solution is specially designed for use in environments requiring temperatures up to 70°. It combines an ultra-slim design with an impressive 160 lm/W efficacy.
In addition, it is flexible thanks to different beam options, offers a powerful output of up to 20,800 lm, prevents condensation with a built-in ventilation valve and is equipped with an IP68 connector for a reliable and waterproof connection.
The Highbay Performer family is also available as Smart Lighting options with both BLE2 (Bluetooth Low Energy 2) and DALI2 (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface 2) control possibility. The BLE2 versions offer advanced wireless communication via Bluetooth SIG Mesh.
In short, these LED Highbay HT luminaires offer a high-quality and durable lighting solution for challenging high-temperature environments.
New in the Spot families
- Surface Spot Selena. Designed with an eye for aesthetics, Spot Selena has a slim, contemporary design that blends seamlessly into any environment. Thanks to its intuitive twist-and-lock mounting system, installation is a breeze for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike. Choose from matt white (MW) or matt black (BL) versions to perfectly match your interior.
- Spot Performer 3C compact. We have improved the efficacy of the Spot 3C Compact up to 120lm/W and we now extended the family with CCT-switch versions.
- Spot Chiara. Our tiltable spot Chiara with IP44 on the light emitting side is now available as TRIAC dimmable version (9W).